Content Marketing Specialist
Focal Point, an Akron-based digital marketing agency seeks a qualified professional to join our team in a multi-task position as a Content Marketing Specialist. This team member will work in a lively, fun atmosphere, must be highly motivated, adaptable, and fast-moving.
- Daily client communication
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Manage and check daily messages from accounts
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work and attend client events and be a personal advocate for their brand
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop compelling content that supports a unique and differentiated brand experience for multiple products
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Client Relations
- Time Management
- Creative Concept Design
- Creativity Skills
- Creative Writing
Level of Education
Focal Point, an Akron-based digital marketing agency seeks a qualified professional to join our team in a multi-task position as a Videographer. The role will require all aspects of digital media production from creative development, to editing, to finished product. This team member will work in a lively, fun atmosphere, must be highly motivated, adaptable, and fast-moving.
- Operation of video coverage with one or multiple cameras, lighting setups, and microphones simultaneously.
- Performing technical and logistical tasks regarding video production such as transportation and set-up of equipment.
- Video editing production including music, digital effects, and graphics.
- Working as a team and assisting in the creative development and outlining of content narratives with content developers.
- Maintain strong communication skills with all departments and clients.
- Maintain strong project management and organizational skills.
- Complimenting the skills of the graphic, content, and event departments with graphic production, audio production, and event photography/videography.
- Traveling to on-site client locations for photo/video shoots.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of production skills reflecting current trends in the visual communications industry.
- Utilize software such as Adobe, Final Cut, and iMovie to produce exceptional graphic content and video.